• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [General] Give Alchemists Overgrowth!!

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
I think Alchemists should be given overgrowth or like insta-growth saplings made from falsebook or though other means :S Every other profession has overgrowth except alchemists and miners :3
Because i don't wanna make a new thread I'm gonna post this here. I think its appropriate to give casters redstone if wizards need it for bolt and megabolt now... Since its pretty much the primary use of wizards is megabolt once you going for endstone.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Well bonemeal on normal trees only require 1, even if you use bonemeal on a single saplings for any amount of times.

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
Well bonemeal on normal trees only require 1, even if you use bonemeal on a single saplings for any amount of times.
yeah but redstone is nicer i have 2 double chests full of RS and a stack of bones >.> not only that but overgrowth can grow though other leaves that are up which makes it more practicable for farming wood.