• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

General Building Services - MattMcc16

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
75c? I'll be willing to pay double for this.
15x15x15 would be perfect! That way I can use it for my DG plot and as a private region.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

MattMcc16

Coal
75c? I'll be willing to pay double for this.
15x15x15 would be perfect! That way I can use it for my DG plot and as a private region.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)
Alright thanks man. Should have it done in a few days. Really busy with the last few days of school.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
We have quite a bit of brown wool!
We're waiting for the dome to be finished, @Leeness is working on this.

When it's done I'll contact you! But for now I'll send you 100c for the work you've done so far!

MattMcc16

Coal
Okay, been SUPER busy lately. I have also had bronchitis (However you spell it) for the last few weeks (according to the doctor) so I have been in bed for the past few days. So if you were planning on giving me a project bear in mind I might not be able to do it for a bit. I will start a queue on the main post of names and the projects on top will be attended to first when I have time.

Happy Crafting!

*Oh Yeah and 800 views!

MattMcc16

Coal
Well, this thread has been inactive for a while... I took an extended leave of absence from minecraft and am sorry to anyone that I was doing a project for. Hope you understand!

Anyway, I will be rebooting this service when the new map is released. I will keep doing creative designs for anyone who wants them.

Again sorry to all the people that wanted projects done. If you for some reason payed in advance, I will pay you whatever you did.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Once the new map comes, if I end up getting a spawn plot, can I build the interior then basically get you to make an epic exterior? Because I couldn';t build to save my life ;)