• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=- Galaxial's Design Shop -=- [Now Open!]

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
140f2e.png
(NOTE: More examples to come as projects are completed and/or old designs are found!)
That's right. You heard it!
I've officially opened a design shop, for all your forum needs!
What I can design for you:
- Forum Signatures​
-
In game skins
- Town signatures
- Town headers/banners
- Desktop Wallpapers (any resolution)
- Forum application layouts (no content written, layout only)
- Forum Avatars

And here is the best thing, it's all free of charge!
Donations are accepted in-game, but are not compulsory!
Examples of previous work:
-=-=-=-=-=- TOWNS
-=-=-=-=-=-

Lorien Town Header
Lorien Town Signature
Erebos Town Signature
Doriath Town Header
Stalwart Town Header
Prophecy Town Header
-=-=-=-=-=- SKINS -=-=-=-=-=-
The Academy Acolyte Skin​
-=-=-=-=-=- FORUM APPLICATION LAYOUTS -=-=-=-=-=-
Galaxial's Lorien Application
Galaxial's Guide Application
Galaxial's Old Tree Creeper Application
-=-=-=-=-=- FORUM AVATARS -=-=-=-=-=-
Galaxial's Forum Avatar
-=-=-=-=-=- MISCELLANEOUS -=-=-=-=-=-
Herocraft Logo

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Want something designing?
Follow this application below, and post it in a response to this thread!

Design needed: [Insert Design]
Specifications: [Insert Specifications]

The list of Designs is avaliable above, whether it be a wallpaper, town header, skin etc, please specify your choice here!
Specifications include: Colouring, resolution (if Desktop wallpaper), any symbols you would like included, and a rough/short briefing of what you would like to receive for your chosen design.

For example:
Design needed: Skin
Specifications: Colours: Red/black/blue/white
Symbols: A flying turtle
I would like to get a skin similar to that of a Ninja in a red suit with a turtle figure on his back as an emblem logo. I would also like blue eyes, with a black and white stripy headband.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Thankyou!
All this has been scattered around and slowly collecting on my desktop, haha!

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
You're a amazing Architect, and I hope this gets shit done, as I would say <3

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Design needed: Town Banner (because I'm too lazy to install PS on my new computer :p)
Specifications: Not entirely sure how I want it, but a theme of blue, maybe water and also maybe some sort of cloud or mist around the text!

<3

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Design needed: Skin
Specifications: I have had my old skin for about six months, and I am getting tired of it. It would be awesome if you could make something of a jester type skin. Do NOT make it themed on the batman joker. That is all :)

Never Mind

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Design needed: [Signature]
Specifications: [A blend of necromancy, wizardry, money, thunder and a THS symbol.

With a nether background, and possibly my skin added to that aswell.]

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Design needed: Town Header
Specifications: Make it look nice :). Maybe some blue and a nice contrast of colours. I picture of a crown or sun/moon would be great. :D. I trust you can make it look great.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Design needed: Personal Emblem (signature/forum posts add-on)
Specifications: A crowned E (for Entun), Glowstone Gold on pure black field, perhaps metallic

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Design needed: Update of current skin
Specifications: Since you are handling the design of the academy skins I suppose I will request an updated version of my skin to wear as a symbol of my dedication to the guild! My skin I have is personal to me, I made the first version of it myself from a general template and I requested from @Alator twice to make new versions of it for me, most recently to fit my new class of Necromancer (was a Beastmaster last map and it didn't look right). Alator does great work, but I want mine to have a similar theme to the academy skins you are making that only you, the original creator, can provide.

Being one of the guilds Masters, a council member, and the self-proclaimed "Necromancer Prime" of XD I want the look of the skin to be FANCY! What you may not pick up from glancing at my current skin is under the Ghast mask I have a black creeper face with red eyes, I see it as a black bag over the skin's head, with some kind of hellish red glow coming out of the mask's holes which resemble a creepers face. The Ghast mask hides this feature and I would like to both keep the mask, and the face. Feel free to leave the head part of the skin alone and just change the clothes. However I do like my combat gear. So I want combat death robes! However you want to interpret that is up to you, and I'm sure you'll do great!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Design needed: I need a town logo for the blog/thing that Barnubus needs :)
Specifications: If you can, could you make it Elven themed, and maybe get a warrior elf pic on it? idk. Something modern but still keeping the Elven battle theme. I am not a very good thinker when it comes to these things xD
IRON GOLEMS! Put them in it!