• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

gabizou's Teamspeak ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: gabizou
Banned by: @Apherdite
Time of ban: 4:14pm PDT
Reason for ban: Unknown
Your story: I was talking with friends earlier while digging out in the town of Aria while Amgroma was chilling at my house until about 2pm, of which we went out for burgers until about 5:30pm. When I got back, I found that teamspeak crashed and didn't think twice about it (latest update is having some odd issues with popups) and @Amgroma and I and Saber watched two more episodes of Game of Thrones. When Amgroma left my place, I heard from Amgroma that I was banned from HC TS, I know I wasn't online for the banning, or if I was, was definitely muted and AFK (we did go out for burgers). So yeah, that's my story.

I pulled up my client side server logs and it says that I was moved back and forth from some channels by @Kainzo about 30 seconds before I was banned as seen from this picture of the logs:
0b3face05c.png

Have I done something wrong by being AFK? I didn't get any pokes or chat messages prior to banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.