• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gabizou's First Event

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
3mYtVpv.jpg
hmmm.... 20 people? Lets spawn 10 ghasts :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
WEAKLINGS! There were definitely more than 20 people there :p

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Now that events are becoming more common again (YEAH !!!) can we get some heads up for upcoming events ? My son really wants to be in one but most events happen after his bedtime and he's usually asleep when we find out about them. If they are scheduled I could make an exception so he could stay up and get killed by cave spider riding zombies and blazes like the rest of us...

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Now that events are becoming more common again (YEAH !!!) can we get some heads up for upcoming events ? My son really wants to be in one but most events happen after his bedtime and he's usually asleep when we find out about them. If they are scheduled I could make an exception so he could stay up and get killed by cave spider riding zombies and blazes like the rest of us...
lol, We'll most definitely have some event next friday for the class revamp (Atleast I'd like to think I will throw one).