• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Funny Pictures Make Me Go Haha

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
^^^^^^^^^
It's funny because Hitler actually gave millions of germans work and he raised Germany from being om the edge of economic collapse (over 6 millions without jobs, extreme debts) to be one of the strongest nations in europe in only 6 years. He also started the first welfare policy in the world to help germans without work.

Germany was light-years in front of the world when it came to supporting their workers and even people without work. Which is kind of funny since the communists were supposed to support the worker-class, instead they put them in camps an forced them to work.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
^^^^^^^^^
It's funny because Hitler actually gave millions of germans work and he raised Germany from being om the edge of economic collapse (over 6 millions without jobs, extreme debts) to be one of the strongest nations in europe in only 6 years. He also started the first welfare policy in the world to help germans without work.

Germany was light-years in front of the world when it came to supporting their workers and even people without work. Which is kind of funny since the communists were supposed to support the worker-class, instead they put them in camps an forced them to work.
^ Hitler youth much? lol
Is true though, lots of evil assholes to some good/great stuff.

Look at Mao who liberated the Chinese people from economic exploitation and social oppression. He freed China from its Confucian past, gave women equal status in Chinese society, opened China to the west and expanded China's economy. China's economy grew at an average annual rate of 11% to 15% per year thereby creating the industrial infrastructure that laid the basis for the economic transformation that took place during the rule of Deng Xiaoping.

Yet at the same time he decimated much of China's environment. He let over 30 million people starved to death.
During his "Cultural Revolution" temples, statues of Buddha, antiques, books were all destroyed in the process. Millions were forced out of their homes, tens of thousands were executed without a trial. blabla bla, lots of bad stuff..

MajorasMask

Ungodly
''FUNNY PICTURES that make ME go HA HA''

Anyways...

I found this:

Mr+Moseby_4c6197_4374573.jpg

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Drastikos - Stalin and Churchill were just as bad as Hitler, Stalin probably worse. The victors write history, that's all I'm gonna say.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Drastikos - Stalin and Churchill were just as bad as Hitler, Stalin probably worse. The victors write history, that's all I'm gonna say.
Churchill was not evil in any way. Read his accounts of world war II and compare them to others. It is spot on. There is no doubt whatsoever that Germany was the bad side, and Churchill represented all that was good.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Not the place for this talk. Please keep posts on topic(ish). Make another thread if you wanna talk about History, might be a popular thread. Thanks.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Just how I agreed with your last post that I replied to, I agree with you here except for the Churchill part.
Yes, he did do lots of bad things to, but nothing on the scale of Hitler, Mao, or Stalin.
Life is a grey area, there is no black and white, absolutes do not exist. They all did good and bad to different degrees, just like all humans.
And yes, history has always been written by the victors.
As I'm sure you're aware, to truly understand the truth of history you must be able to hear and argue all sides, and then form your own understanding via critical thinking/logical deduction. Or at least that is my opinion.

Not the place for this talk. Please keep posts on topic(ish). Make another thread if you wanna talk about History, might be a popular thread. Thanks.
True. My apologies for my part in the thread jack.
History thread = great idea!