• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fuck Me

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
These LuzSec guys are really a pain, huh? I don't understand why they'd bother with this crap.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Honestly i think they have nothing better to do but then again, they are hacking this not because they feel wronged by the servers, probably because they think its fun. Honestly, they're causing headaches for lots of people. I was kinda pissed that I coulnd't go and watch zero punctuation 6 days ago.

Semiorph

Stone
Yeah, I don't understand people like that. What to you gain from being a douche? Nothing. By the way, I love Zero Puncutuation and I didn't know that they attacked Escapist aswell.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah, I don't understand people like that. What to you gain from being a douche? Nothing. By the way, I love Zero Puncutuation and I didn't know that they attacked Escapist aswell.
Escapist talked trash about them I think.

i-w4rz3gw-L.jpg

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
They've hacked plenty of banks already.

So far i know they hacked League of Legends, Mastercard, Minecraft, Tons of bank accounts, EVE online, and yeah that's all i know. They can get into blizzard with ease, seeing that they've gotten into the FBI not too long ago.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hopefully they'll hack my bank, take me outta the red and put me in the black by several figures!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Have they attacked something that would actually affect someone's wallets? Like... WoW accounts or other subscription bullshit games?
EVE, LoL, etc. I took my credit card off of the eve site just in case...

They've hacked plenty of banks already.

So far i know they hacked League of Legends, Mastercard, Minecraft, Tons of bank accounts, EVE online, and yeah that's all i know. They can get into blizzard with ease, seeing that they've gotten into the FBI not too long ago.
They hacked into the CIA database and had cia.gov down for a whole day. Wasn't the FBI.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Hopefully they'll hack my bank, take me outta the red and put me in the black by several figures!
I'd actually be interested in seeing that. What'll happen if they take control of every database a bank has? Take everyone's balance up to $50,000,000. I'd get in my car and go to every ATM asap. Cha-Ching!

Hell would break loose.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd actually be interested in seeing that. What'll happen if they take control of every database a bank has? Take everyone's balance up to $50,000,000. I'd get in my car and go to every ATM asap. Cha-Ching!

Hell would break loose.
Would be a fun ride though!