• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Frostyfever's whitelist application

• In-game name: Frostyfever
  • Location & Age: USA (Eastern Timezone)
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm decent at pvp'ing, I like to build and work as a team. Also, I'm very interested in what your server has to offer, and believe that I would have a good time here.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from my friends from a previous server
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not at the moment that I'm posting this, but I shall afterwards
  • Additional Info: I'm a hard worker and planning on starting a village on this server.

• In-game name: Frostyfever
  • Location & Age: USA (Eastern Timezone) & I am 17
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm decent at pvp'ing, I like to build and work as a team. Also, I'm very interested in what your server has to offer, and believe that I would have a good time here.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from my friends from a previous server
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not at the moment that I'm posting this, but I shall afterwards
  • Additional Info: I'm a hard worker and planning on starting a village on this server.