• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Frootloopsam's Whitlelist Application

1. In-game name: Frootloopsam
  2. Location & Age: Sebastopol, California, I'm 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): My friends server because i wouldn't follow his "Dont use anything unless i have his permission" rule
  4. Referral(s): meh5546
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing minecraft for a long while now, around a year, and i would love to join this server. I like RPG servers and Survival Servers, also I like creative. But this seems like a good server to play on daily.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother told me about it and how it uses classes, and features like Oblivion. So i said i will make an application.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have.
  8. Additional Info: I am expierienced in servers because i used to have 1 where it could support up to 20 people in LAN, and 10 people in Internet Connection.

well he was like in order to spawn items you have to ask my permission, but i only needed 4 flowers for declaration and didnt ask permission then he found out and he banned me from the server saying i was a noob that doesnt follow orders

meh5546

Stone
Also the person who banned him was his friend so it's a little different I can also attest that he's a good player, because he's also my brother.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Please do not post on others' applications unless you are a Proctor+. It is being reviewed.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems fine enough, as long as you've read our rules you're good to go. When MC.net is back up you can be whitelisted