• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Friend can't register on the site?

Zenmir

Dirt
I only just joined recently with my friend Highwayman91 and today i recommended another friend who's MC id is 'Joshito' but when he was trying to make an account on the site an error came up saying 'Please enter another name, the entered value contains unallowed words' can anyone help please?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What is the exact word they are trying to register with? @Zenmir

If it is Joshito, I do not see why it is giving an error, but if you have the ' ' around it that could be the issue. If all else fails, your friend can register with a different name and Lasti is always kind enough to change it to match the IGN.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
if that is his user name, the system wont allow you to register it.

Joshito

it contains a word that is not allowed as part if forum username.

I suggest register with another user name and then we can see if Lastivity can fix it properly.

**edit**

what @Angyles said ... lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
if that is his user name, the system wont allow you to register it.

Joshito

it contains a word that is not allowed as part if forum username.

I suggest register with another user name and then we can see if Lastivity can fix it properly.

**edit**

what @Angyles said ... lol

<3 That is kind of funny, that the system will not let those names based on the letters in that order =P