• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fresh Start.

Belfis

Glowstone
Hello guys/girls some of you may know me. I'm Belfis and i am here to make a fresh start because i really would like to play this server again. I'm trying to make a good impression Starting now. This is where i start everything that happened before is now Gone. If i Do get Unbanned i am going to try my best to make a fresh start. That's if i get unbanned. Hoping i will.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hello guys/girls some of you may know me. I'm Belfis and i am here to make a fresh start because i really would like to play this server again. I'm trying to make a good impression Starting now. This is where i start everything that happened before is now Gone. If i Do get Unbanned i am going to try my best to make a fresh start. That's if i get unbanned. Hoping i will.
I like how you capitalize random words throughout your post.

Belfis

Glowstone
by the way i caps the words that are important and please stop stalking me. Stalk someone else i like kainzo he is awesome but really guys come on im trying to do something here for me and others but everything i do just brings this guy to my post. Its really getting annoying but i cant stop you so i'm just going to ignore you Acherous. And if you don't like the way i write Read This You ArE ANNNoying! Acherous. ByE

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
by the way i caps the words that are important and please stop stalking me. Stalk someone else i like kainzo he is awesome but really guys come on im trying to do something here for me and others but everything i do just brings this guy to my post. Its really getting annoying but i cant stop you so i'm just going to ignore you Acherous. And if you don't like the way i write Read This You ArE ANNNoying! Acherous. ByE
lol

Belfis

Glowstone
I'm not going to post on this anymore go ahead and make fun of me for whatever i did to you. Wait i did nothing to you.

Rainzford

Wood
Im not pickin sides here but from how it looks on the surface, you are being waaaay to defensive belfis.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Is this real life?
Yes, Herocraft is the real world. If you die 200 times on HC, you'll die for real. Each kill you get nullifies one death though. People who join HC are newborn into this world. If a player leaves/goes inactive, he/she is dead.

I just ruined the Bohemian Rhapsody lyrics :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh hey its the guy I stole all that diamond, iron and lapis from when he got banned.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Never come back. You know what you did back in the DG LO. Consider yourself disapproved by leftovers5.