• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FRC- First Robotics Competition

skyboy49707

Obsidian
F.I.R.S.T.​
For Insperation and Renovation in Science and Technology​
In case you all didn't know I compete every year and I wanted to know if any other fellow herocraftes have ever competed in it or even heard of it.​
Im from Team 675 feel free to look us up. We have had a bad season last year but this we shall do well and win.​
If you compete i hope to see you out there some time.​
(will be adding to this as time goes on telling what FIRST is)​

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I've heard of it. Some of my friends back in high school were part of it. All I really remember from it was them telling me stories about the "magic smoke", haha. (And no Brutal, not that kind of magic smoke.)

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Used to be a part of Team 375. Couldn't really stand the team and I was a bit of a tard back then so I quit before we went to nats that year if I remember correctly.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, my IED (Unfortunately not Improvised Explosive Devices) teacher showed us this, as he is also the team leader. But, I don't really want to. Haha.