• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Forum Ratings Back!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just a quick update, not necessarily pertaining to Minecraft...

We now have forum ratings back, I've also re-enabled negative ratings. Those who abuse this system will have their rating ability revoked, use it wisely!

We also have the message_info returned so you can see your join date, messages and trophies easily!

While we have you here, we've been working hard on developing the Attributes system and currently have quite a bit on the test.hc.to server available for public testing. Feel free to drop by to see the new skills developed by @Delfofthebla and others!

Thanks for being patient!

@Admins | @Heralds

Last edited:

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
omg love rampartvine on test. finally a way for groups to raid without everyone having to be ninja / ranger / dragoon. Maybe should last slightly longer ^~ keke

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
the new pyro skills are fun too, although i wish chaosorb / doomwave could be given higher velocity or less gravity drop on launch

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Pyromancers are not "at range" classes.

Thats cool that you guys want to take them in that direction , but maybe as an alternative you could alter chaos orb to just move realllly slow so it is easy to avoid at range but could travel a little greater distance by reducing the gravity drop? My main interest in the ability is the teleport function, and with the current mechanics you cant really teleport more than 5-6 blocks above you due to the huge gravity effect. The teleport is mainly useful for getting down from high places at the moment.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
also - i really love the rampartvine ability but feel bad that only one class would have it. Could an alternative spawn ladder type ability be given to another class? Not sure what class or classes makes most sense, but this type of ability is too cool IMO to be restricted to one class (even though i basically only play mystic)

Heck, if you didnt want to give it to other classes, you could even sell something in the dhx like "spawn temp ladder" block that would create the effect, if possible?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team