• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFly007

Portal
I understand that you say, "Do not bump or tag admins." Mostly the bumping part is what aggravates me. I once left my app for 5 months, and not a peep. In my opinion you just need a little nudge to say, "Hey, I'm here, I actually wanna help." And all you do is complain about how little time you have to check this, or check that. I know I'm ranting but I'm on a roll. Some of you hold hella grudges against people that one time, one time make a mistake or do something that that person doesn't approve of. One little post saying, "Hey I'm here to help you." Is all and it doesn't matter because all you do is post a link saying do not bump. People forget. Its a natural thing that we cannot help and without the help of others, you will be lost. This is not directed at anyone in particular and no harm done. It just seems that you are too stuck up and either have a huge stick up your arse or you just don't want to accept others. I've done maybe 2 things that I regret on this server and that was over a 5 months ago, and a year ago. Just from that one slip, I am forgotten, but those who don't know what I did (wasn't a big deal) treat me fine. One this, one that, we are not perfect! Trying to be perfect is a fucking waste of time because something will always make you slip. Once you are out, and done for, one person can take you back. But then what happens? That one slip gets shot in your gut by another person. I don't even know what I'm saying right now but to me it makes sense. For all those who just want to fucking be apart of something or do this or do that, that cant happen unless change happens. Humans are susceptible to change, but we do not like it. We like to have it locked down into a monopoly and be cozy with what we have right now. Rambled thoughts I don't even know what this post is but I'm saying it cause something has to be done. Why do you think people like the older worlds better? Why do you think people are leaving for [server name removed]? Why. Why. Why. Because you. You dont change for the better, and keep think how others like them. That was a huge conterdiction, what am I saying now. But yes, people played to have fun and hang with cool people and do shit! But now, we lost so many people, and not many will care if I go, but I might! Typing this took like 1 second because this is what swirls around in my mine. I think of what is going to happen, how, when, why? And what I can do to either change it, or let it takes its course. And herocraft has turned into something that wasn't meant to be. I don't know what that meaning was, but its obvious. (What). Oh god, forgot to take my pills, I'm still ranting and i don't even know what for. What is the point of this thread. Blah you! There! Oh god, kbai. ADHD has somehow made me write this last night. Kain is a boss tho. And thank god for spell check because dyslexia does not sure itself. Uh, sorry.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
When it comes to staff applications; I think staff members should at least respond to them. If they are not looking for, say, guides at that moment; then tell that to the player who wants to be a guide. It's horrid having to wait in the dark. If they don't want a specific player as a guide; then tell them that aswell. It's better than having to sit and wait.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I think my brain is swirling now too, seeing circles every where, and dizzy... gonna go for a walk now. Not quite sure what I just read, but what ever it is, hope it gets resolved!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand that you say, "Do not bump or tag admins." Mostly the bumping part is what aggravates me. I once left my app for 5 months, and not a peep. In my opinion you just need a little nudge to say, "Hey, I'm here, I actually wanna help." And all you do is complain about how little time you have to check this, or check that. I know I'm ranting but I'm on a roll. Some of you hold hella grudges against people that one time, one time make a mistake or do something that that person doesn't approve of. One little post saying, "Hey I'm here to help you." Is all and it doesn't matter because all you do is post a link saying do not bump. People forget. Its a natural thing that we cannot help and without the help of others, you will be lost. This is not directed at anyone in particular and no harm done. It just seems that you are too stuck up and either have a huge stick up your arse or you just don't want to accept others. I've done maybe 2 things that I regret on this server and that was over a 5 months ago, and a year ago. Just from that one slip, I am forgotten, but those who don't know what I did (wasn't a big deal) treat me fine. One this, one that, we are not perfect! Trying to be perfect is a fucking waste of time because something will always make you slip. Once you are out, and done for, one person can take you back. But then what happens? That one slip gets shot in your gut by another person. I don't even know what I'm saying right now but to me it makes sense. For all those who just want to fucking be apart of something or do this or do that, that cant happen unless change happens. Humans are susceptible to change, but we do not like it. We like to have it locked down into a monopoly and be cozy with what we have right now. Rambled thoughts I don't even know what this post is but I'm saying it cause something has to be done. Why do you think people like the older worlds better? Why do you think people are leaving for [server name removed]? Why. Why. Why. Because you. You dont change for the better, and keep think how others like them. That was a huge conterdiction, what am I saying now. But yes, people played to have fun and hang with cool people and do shit! But now, we lost so many people, and not many will care if I go, but I might! Typing this took like 1 second because this is what swirls around in my mine. I think of what is going to happen, how, when, why? And what I can do to either change it, or let it takes its course. And herocraft has turned into something that wasn't meant to be. I don't know what that meaning was, but its obvious. (What). Oh god, forgot to take my pills, I'm still ranting and i don't even know what for. What is the point of this thread. Blah you! There! Oh god, kbai. ADHD has somehow made me write this last night. Kain is a boss tho. And thank god for spell check because dyslexia does not sure itself. Uh, sorry.

I am not even sure what just happened here....

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Kinda reminded me of the rosseta stone a bit.... Lemme go translate it.

I am confused it was a huge wall of text that seemed to be allover the place. Granted I was up at 2:30 am and could not sleep, so I am running on little sleep and a long day at work.

With the help of Danda it has been figured out you are complaining about me denying your Proctor application.

When it comes to staff applications; I think staff members should at least respond to them. If they are not looking for, say, guides at that moment; then tell that to the player who wants to be a guide. It's horrid having to wait in the dark. If they don't want a specific player as a guide; then tell them that aswell. It's better than having to sit and wait.

I did reply to it and he is upset because I did not accept him as a proctor.

Frankly I do not see you being a good fit as a Proctor. It is not based off of one thing, it is based off of numerous things I have seen. It has nothing to do with how I feel about you as a person.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I think is was a complaint about his staff thread not being viewed, and that he think you giving him the silent punishment for doing something 5 months ago... I did get a bit dizzy after readying it though hehe

MrFly007

Portal
Yeah ummm, I don't even remember writing this.

Lol Angyles I think that's it, what I was ranting about, at like 3 am with weird symptoms does weird shit to you mannnn :eek:

MrFly007

Portal
And you want me to take you seriously as a proctor....
Weird on my part yes...but I always thought proctor was the lowest "rank" so I never really saw the intensity of it. So it got me mad that you couldnt even let me try. But I recently learned that you should start as guide, which like turned my whole view around. So sorry.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Weird on my part yes...but I always thought proctor was the lowest "rank" so I never really saw the intensity of it. So it got me mad that you couldnt even let me try. But I recently learned that you should start as guide, which like turned my whole view around. So sorry.

Actually Proctor and Guide are equal in rank. Their duties are different but that does not mean one is "higher" ranked.

And again I say you want us to take you seriously as staff when you post something like this? Including the possible view of advertising that I had Danda remove?

MrFly007

Portal
Actually Proctor and Guide are equal in rank. Their duties are different but that does not mean one is "higher" ranked.

And again I say you want us to take you seriously as staff when you post something like this? Including the possible view of advertising that I had Danda remove?
All I can say is sorry. I don't know what you want from me.

Grinch

Obsidian Staff
You guys kind of took this off-topic, so how about taking this to private if it needs to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.