• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

forestman4's LoreMaster Application.

forestman4

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN:forestman4
2. Position applying for: Loremasters
3. Age|Timezone:
14 TimeZone - IST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 Months
5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have): I am a very good fighter and PVP'er on mine craft, I dont waste time usually on building homes but rely on fighting and looting for recourses. I also Think i would b a good LoreMaster because I am an awesome leader and fighter.
6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!) - Other than looting and killing, None...

If you have no work, get with a loremaster and show interest in the team, he/she might have work you could help with.
7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time? Yes!
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:None

Last edited: