• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Forage - Ranger Skill

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Fun skill, great for RP purposes.

I hate to report this because its so cool, but is this skill supposed to give me an Ice block every once in a while, when used in snow biomes?

I am getting ice blocks, which is fine I like ice blocks, but is forage supposed to grant them?

Dont fix it too fast, I want an icy hallway and I only have 3 ice blocks so far...

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, this is fully intentional. It depends on the biome on what you would get. Ocean is fish, swamp is lily pad, etc etc. This is no glitch, it was this way all last map as well. So continue with the ice hallway! Haha

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm not sure, maybe the skill was introduced before jungles were even in the game yet. You could ask some other rangers/farmers about it

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
thank you, the .01 chance is why I havent noticed. other rangers have told me that either nothing happens, or (one person) said they thought it granted an apple just like a grassy area.