• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
If wishes were wardrobes, We'd be in Marnia.

Now your wish can come true, wardrobe-free!

Marnia is looking for valiant and noble members to defend its walls! Become a member of a new and growing town, with more spirit than Asland himself!

I will post an updated member list once we decide on a council. Currently we have 6 members.

RULES:
1. Treat all players with respect, in and out of the town.
2. Never kill a town mate unless it is an agreed upon duel.
3. Write your favorite color at the end of the application so I know you read these
4. Never steal from the town
5. Communicate and be friendly with all members.
6. Obey all senior members and council. If there is an issue, just leave it be and talk to me about it.

MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION

Here is the layout that you should follow when applying for membership:

IGN:
How long have you played on this server?:
Rate your building ability 1-10:
Rate your pvp ability 1-10:
What combat class do you plan using?:
Which professions will you be?

IGN: xV0oDoMaN13
How long have you played on this server?: About 5 days or so
Rate your building ability 1-10: 13
Rate your pvp ability 1-10: -1
What combat class do you plan on using?: Necromancer. Might switch in the future.
Which professions will you be? Engineer, or something that is useful for building.
Favorite Color: Red

newbandpro

Glowing Redstone
IGN:newbandpro
Gender(optional):Male
How long have you played on this server?:I've left it ~2 years ago but thought about rejoining it.
Rate your building ability 1-10:4
Rate your pvp ability 1-10:7-8(I'm good at vanilla pvp but I don't know the abilities very well)
What combat class do you plan using?:Beguiler
Which professions will you be?: Probably a profession that the town needs but I probably want to be a runesmith.
Favourite Color:Yellow

newbandpro

Glowing Redstone
IGN:newbandpro
Gender(optional):Male
How long have you played on this server?:I've left it ~2 years ago but thought about rejoining it.
Rate your building ability 1-10:4
Rate your pvp ability 1-10:7-8(I'm good at vanilla pvp but I don't know the abilities very well)
What combat class do you plan using?:Beguiler
Which professions will you be?: Probably a profession that the town needs but I probably want to be a runesmith.
Favourite Color:Yellow