• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fog's ban appeal

Fogracvxy

Glowing Redstone
IGN:fogracvxy
Banned by: @Brutalacerate @Kainzo @Danda @Alator @Rumblestikk dont know anyone else forgot sry.
Time of ban:2 years ago
Reason for ban:Playing on 2 accounts
Your story:It has been 2 years that I'm banned.I was lying about lot of things to you im older now and I understand and I have changed.I was the stupid little kid I'm sorry about that. I don't know the situation well but I can tell you what I know.I whitelisted account fogracvxy and gorre.Gorre was for my friend and fogracvxy was mine.So we started to play and he asked me if I can lvl him to 60 or what was max lvl don't remember anymore so i joined teamspeak 3 server and named myself gorre and I was finding town for him.I found one with name newearth or something like that and everyone from town added me on teamspeak 3 server later i joined with my account fogracvxy and they asked me are you multiboxing I told them that i dont do that.They said werent you gorre that joined few minutes ago.Then i heard.You have been banned from the server.I thought ok its just teamspeak 3.I tried to join herocraft it was saying.The ban hammer has spoken.Then i posted app that I was lying of everything because I was selfish kid :( .I wanted my self unbanned gorre banned.I'm sorry that will never happend again.I will be happy if you can give me second chance.
Thx for reading my appeal~Fogracvxy

Brutal I'll miss you

Last edited: