• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fogracvxy Ban appeal

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:fogracvxy
Banned by: Alator,Danda Angyles
Time of ban:2 months ago
Reason for ban:Alternative Accounts
Your story:I got banned because i'm from Croatia.Man with name Gorre Broke rules,Did something wrong i dont know,They think that im gorre how can i see Gorre is from Karlovac.Im from Zagreb.
When i was on server he was online in same time like me.So it cant be me.Our ips are not same

Not sure why you tagged me as you know darn well who asked for the ban. When you were banned I was not even a mod, so I would not have pushed the button.

Neotetro - I do believe you asked for the ban, or issued it yourself.

I will note that bothering me via PM about this issue when it occurred was not the best course of action.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I did issue the ban. The IP info is found in the spoiler. You've been spoken to MANY times and your story changes every time you contact us.

I added him (Straighupinsane) as a buddy on TS a long time ago so I could keep track and I saw his name in green with the croatian flag and a matching IP. He just changed his name. Teamspeak uses a unique ID tied to the computer, not IP to determine buddy ID. Gorre was supposed to be banned a while back.

Fogracvxy claimed they were from Germany when they applied, now they say they are from Zagreb.

Gorre claimed that he was from Germany but was 'on vacation' in Croatia that would last till the end of last summer. He is still in Croatia.

Gorre has not been banned from Teamspeak - If he is another individual other than fog/straightupinsane then he can connect freely.

Fogracvxy claims to have been warned about straightupinsane, but there are nearly no players that know of him around anymore.

I've asked you to talk to me about this information and you don't seem to know how to respond.

Fogracy:
IP: 93.139.98.113
Decimal: 1569415793
Hostname: 93-139-98-113.adsl.net.t-com.hr
ISP: T-Mobile Croatia
Organization: T-Mobile Croatia
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
hr.png

State/Region: Grad Zagreb
City: Zagreb
Latitude: 45.8
Longitude: 16

Straightupinsane:

IP: 93.138.104.227
Decimal: 1569351907
Hostname: 93-138-104-227.adsl.net.t-com.hr
Blacklist:
hr.png

Gorre:

IP: 93.139.9.212
Decimal: 1569393108
Hostname: 93-139-9-212.adsl.net.t-com.hr
Blacklist:
hr.png

All three live on Pasmanski ul.
Below is the paragraph I wrote in Croatian.

Ja sam izdati zabranu.IP info se nalazi u spojleru. Vi ste bili govorio mnogo puta i tvoja priča mijenja svaki put kad nam se obratite.

Dodao sam ga (Straighupinsane) kao prijatelj na TS davno tako da sam mogao pratiti i vidio sam njegovo ime u zelenom s hrvatskom zastavom i odgovarajućom IP. On je samo promijenio ime. Gorre je trebao biti zabranjen, dok leđa.

Fogracvxy tvrdili da su iz Njemačke kada su primijenjena, sad oni kažu da su iz Zagreba.

Gorre tvrdio da je bio iz Njemačke, ali je bio 'na odmoru' u Hrvatskoj koja će potrajati sve do kraja prošlog ljeta. On je još uvijek u Hrvatskoj.

Gorre nije zabranjen Teamspeak - Ako je druga osoba, osim magle / straightupinsane onda on može povezati slobodno.

Fogracvxy tvrdi da su bili upozoreni o straightupinsane, ali postoje gotovo nema igrača koji znaju za njega oko više.

Ja sam tražio da mi pričati o ovim informacijama i ne činiti se to znati kako reagirati.