• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fly's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsFly

Wood
IGN: hipposarefish

Banned by: @(name) @Kainzo

Time of mute: 5 days ago

Reason for ban: "Staff Disrespect"

Your story: Lol so apparently making an appeal to be unmuted is insulting to staff. I honestly have no idea where I insulted you in my appeal, but you obviously took some offense in me calling you out for being racist. Once again to retell the tail of me getting banned, Kainzo wanted to make a KoolKi- jk you already know the story, read the appeal. With this hurricane cuming in PT is off for the weekend so Im appealing to be unbanned now.

Also on another note, kainzo if you could pull some quotes from my other appeal and post em here so I can see why you feel "disrespected" thatd be the bees knees.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: hipposarefish

Banned by: @(name) @Kainzo

Time of mute: 5 days ago

Reason for ban: "Staff Disrespect"

Your story: Lol so apparently making an appeal to be unmuted is insulting to staff. I honestly have no idea where I insulted you in my appeal, but you obviously took some offense in me calling you out for being racist. Once again to retell the tail of me getting banned, Kainzo wanted to make a KoolKi- jk you already know the story, read the appeal. With this hurricane cuming in PT is off for the weekend so Im appealing to be unbanned now.

Also on another note, kainzo if you could pull some quotes from my other appeal and post em here so I can see why you feel "disrespected" thatd be the bees knees.
We aren't standing for toxic players in this community, You may still be here but you will be silenced. It's a very simple equation. You open your mouth and senseless cancerous filth follows after. Continue this path and there will only one option left.

Enjoy the rest of your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.