• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flyguy_97 whitelist aplication

Flyguy_97

Wood
Name:Flyguy_97
Never been banned
Known through friends
Agree with EULA & ToS
I can bring great skills to the server like building and I am very helpful.
{HCF9}

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please copy our format exactly, including questions and answer them accordingly.

In addition:

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Flyguy_97

Wood
Improved Application
Name: Flyguy_97
Never been banned
Referrals: Pringle285, LHatchy1 + Bing1218
Known through friends
Vote: I have definitely voted for HeroCraft
Agree with EULA & ToS
Reason for acceptance: I can bring great skills to the server like building, I am very helpful and I am quite a good PvPer
Special key:{HCF9}​
I am a regular player so can be called upon at nearly any time.​

Flyguy_97

Wood
Actually banned from one server .
Reason was that all my stuff got stolen so I killed someone

Flyguy_97

Wood
It was about two months ago and I had a chest that was locked with a sign (a plug-in on the server)
And I came back to it and the whole chest was gone. I asked about it and no one answered so I tried to kill a mod and he banned me. Then I got Banned again because another mod kept killing me when i wasn't doing anything so I called him a name and got banned again

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I am concerned you might try to the same thing here. Calling someone a name for not listening to you, and then killing you is not something that is truly accepted. We have a petition system, and that is how everything is handled when there is an issue.

Can we trust you to follow those procedures and not getting angry because someone is not listening?

Flyguy_97

Wood
yes you can because you have forums for problems that will be able to be handle. I am sure a petition system would help dramatically with sorting out problems between players

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance, but remember we have procedures in place to handle issues between players ((Like griefing and possible theft)). Do not take matters into your own hands...and also understand this is a hardcore server. Many players will kill you just for being new.

Welcome to Herocraft @Flyguy_97