• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fly O chat mute

MrFly007

Portal
IGN: THeonetrue mrfly007
Muter: I assume trainzo
Time of mute: Abouta day ago
Reason for mute: I told kainzo his DOD's blows fat cock

My story:
I was minding my own bizness just setting up nodus and getting my dupe set up down, when kain thought it would be fun to hold a event. And hey, Im all for events, but i get ported and see pvp goin down, and someone is shitting in the corner, and xmjay is literally shafting me with his huge sharp golden hoe. And I die, but hey im used to it amirite, and i respawn and I get this urge..something inside of me just ticks off and finally breaks! I put my hands on my keyboard at once and start typing away the meanest thing I can even render possible. "I was excited for this DOD, but then i remember kains DOD's blow cock"
Wow I am sorry. Its hard to even type out now when I dont have that evil force over me anymore. It felt like someone out of this world was controlling my hands, but i was still there to watch...all i could do was watch. My body was being taken over, and i was a witness.
My name is Tom irl, and i could here my heart calling out to me. It was hard to make out the words, but I heard...
This is maja Tom to ground control. Im stepping through the dooooooor. And im floating in the most peculiar wayy. And the stars look very different. TODAYYYYY.

Last edited: