• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Fly mode.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Now after reading the topic name don't come here assuming you know what I mean and start raging the thread, read what im saying first.. I think it would be pretty cool if in areas like a town region the owner of the region can use fly mode just to make building a bit easier. The way this would work is that its not creative at all its pretty much just fly and maybe only the region owner can use it to prevent everyone flying around everywhere. Also to prevent abuse of this feature make it so that if you enter combat or take any damage what so ever it automaticly turns off and gets locked for 45 seconds. Just in my opinion something like this would be really cool and make building so much easier for towns.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
While I would love use it for building, I can see it's potential for abuse. Even if you couldn't exploit the function, I don't think Kainzo wants something like this on the server.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Ranger has grappling hook; Wizard has blink; Pyromancer has its little Pyromancy thing; Runesmiths can make beacons that allow for bonuses to speed and jump; Enchanters can make feather falling boots. While flying would be delightful, even more delightful would be the horde of an enemy town laying siege to a town that is under construction and having a battle far above the town as it is being made, risking life and limb due to an errant step or miscalculated jump. ;)

-yav

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
What happens when someone decides to sit afk in the middle of the air, no way of targeting the player, so a free godmode. Not sure that would be a wise idea.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I disagree with the idea, but a twist to it would be, that if the player flying takes even 1 damage, he falls, taking x2 fall damage avoiding resitors such as feather fall, safefall, tumble, or enchants. If the player doesn't move for over 1 minute, he falls, also taking the same damage as listed above, and if he floats out of his region, he falls taking the damage listed above. It would be hard to code though.

edit: Mayors only skill,

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
I disagree with the idea, but a twist to it would be, that if the player flying takes even 1 damage, he falls, taking x2 fall damage avoiding resitors such as feather fall, safefall, tumble, or enchants. If the player doesn't move for over 1 minute, he falls, also taking the same damage as listed above, and if he floats out of his region, he falls taking the damage listed above. It would be hard to code though.

edit: Mayors only skill,
Thats exactly what I said. Except the afk part which I do agree with.