• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fixed: Banned for advertising Appeal

Torsory

Dirt
IGN: Torsory
Banned by: No freakin idea, probably angyles.
Time of ban: 11/23/13 10:00
Reason for ban: So i was chilling on herocraft and i was told by a friend to post a link in chat. The link was to a forum post which i did not see as advertising since it was for the server. So why the hell did i get banned for posting a link that only advertised THIS SERVER. Well, apperently "Advertising is advertising" So sorry for posting a link to this website on your server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason for ban: So i was chilling on herocraft and i was told by a friend to post a link in chat. The link was to a forum post which i did not see as advertising since it was for the server. So why the hell did i get banned for posting a link that only advertised THIS SERVER. Well, apperently "Advertising is advertising" So sorry for posting a link to this website on your server.

I originally muted you and then I banned you by the request of @Danda

I have tagged him to review your appeal. Thanks

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The reason we do not like people posting links or advertising services we do not manage is that there is a possibility of malicious and harmful content being hosted there. So in future we would much prefer you promote your town in threads here on our forums where such content could be moderated. If you're struggling to find out township forum we can find it at the following link.
Hc.to/towns

Now I will lift the ban but keep in mind we do not want you posting links to insecure materials in the future.