• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Fix to Stamina Costs?

As I've noticed, may people seem to complain about the stamina costs. I have an idea on how to fix this, and hopefully it gets implemented. I'll try to keep it short, and comment what you think about it.

As you level up, the stamina regeneration gets quicker.

or

As you level up, the stamina costs decrease.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Despite the stamina problems many people have including myself, I don't this would be a good idea. Being a level 60 and having skills to choose from, I think it's part of the game knowing that using x amount of skills will leave your stamina at y amount, so you have to know what skills to use at what time. Sure people complain about stamina problems now, but they don't realize what it would be like if stamina regen was to be raised and stamina costs were to be lowered.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
As I've noticed, may people seem to complain about the stamina costs. I have an idea on how to fix this, and hopefully it gets implemented. I'll try to keep it short, and comment what you think about it.

As you level up, the stamina regeneration gets quicker.

or

As you level up, the stamina costs decrease.
If this where to happed, it would be so easy to spam skills for example: a sami could constanly bash and bleed

Both of you have good points, but keep in mind it does not have to be a substantial amount. It could be pretty minor, like around 5-10% less/faster.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
In my eyes stamina is another form of mana for non magic classes.

Therefore it should not be done something general about it.
It is possible that certain classes do have too high/low cost, or could use a faster/slower regeneration.
But that is a balance question and not a general question.

Things shouldn't be changed to the easier just because some people think it is hard, if it is still balances (something I'l say it is).