• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

firsteye's application

firsteye

Dirt
In-game name: firsteye
Location & Age: Trinidad & 21
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I have played mainly on survival and creative servers though my own building skills are average I have worked in groups under good designers to make some great structures but I have gotten kind of bored with just building so I would like to try something new like PVP and RPG classes which your server provides.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes
Additional Info: My RL name is Juan and I work as a Morgue Attendant and no I'm not kidding :) ... I don't know what else to say I'm a fairly normal guy, in MC when I'm not specifically doing something in a group for a project I mostly go off on my own building my own structures very far from others or in the case of a few servers in a small town community. I don't consider my self antisocial I'm just more of a loner.