• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
never said quitting. It's not just the loss though. I'm bored with the server. It all seems to just be kill kill kill like every other game out there. Nobody really wants to put the time into building something impressive and when u do try u get killed. Just not fun.
If you had stuck around longer you would have been able to help on the castle, the roof has been done the towers and now we are working on quarters. We have a lot of projects to still do within the walls and if thats all you want to d that is fine im sure. You will be safe also as there is no way for anybody to get in now. I hope you come back soon, you did really well with the warrior tower.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I've had myself banned because of exams next week so I don't procrastinate studying. I'll be back on wednesday. My 8k coin has been transferred to @atvrider312 's account so that if towns come out before I come back, we can jump on the opportunity as soon as we can.

~Greek

Regis

Soulsand
Yea we have played games together forthe las 3 years. Course i prob won't get to join back up with Atv and them mostly becouse he's part of the Lorien council i think.

Jakub

Stone
I see that you're not recruiting, however I'm very interested in joining your town. What do I need to do to be admitted? Let me know. I'm a level 12 wizard/22 crafter if that matters at all. I have been living with my buddy in an underground base for a while now but I'm a little tired of massing wealth just to have it raided when I'm not online. My ign is rexdog1.