• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
And people need to stop whining. We've recruited a good group of guys, and we are halting recruitment at this time. Just because you don't know em doesn't mean you can't GET to know em.

Hey I sent you guys an application to join, and i know you aren't currently accepting new members, but when you are ready to accept me please tell me because i'm ready to join. I kinda just made a base in the wilderness for now.

-jreutter1996

Lvl 13 Caster and Crafter

ashiirra

Stone
Seeing as I've lost a lot of my valuable materials to someone who obviously exploited into a region spawn plot, I wont be back on for a while. (yes its been pe'd and all that, but I got extremely minimal support even considering that there is NO possible way someone could have gotten in there legitimately) So have fun.

PS. still on the cit list twice

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Seeing as I've lost a lot of my valuable materials to someone who obviously exploited into a region spawn plot, I wont be back on for a while. (yes its been pe'd and all that, but I got extremely minimal support even considering that there is NO possible way someone could have gotten in there legitimately) So have fun.

Noo ash come backkk... Something will get done.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5

Don't quit, stick with us, we got stuff to share. :(

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Because you're that awesome... we can work for the items back, the last thing you want to do is quit then come back with absolutely nothing. You have a town that is willing to help you get back on your feet; my advice - Take the opportunity. If it doesn't work out and you're still upset at the game/bored/etc... quit, because we don't want to force you to play.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3

Its a sham you are leaving, i hope we find out who took your stuff because that is bullshit. Come back soon

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
I've got a couple updates to make. Firstly, I have a storage area set up that I'll be expanding later. contact me for a free storage and I'll give you one. Secondly, there are some ones you can pay for to get more space for storage. Third, the rogue tower has had little to no work done, if @Kalkyte doesn't start doing something we may need to elect a new rogue leader.

EDIT: Will be changing the way chests are done to give people more storage, requires some digging but it will work out to everyone's favor

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Go right ahead. If I had known that my only job is to design our tower I wouldn't have taken the position. I can't design/build stuff and no one seems to want to help me with it - even when I said I'd pay.
So find someone who does and I'll gladly let them.

I'll still bank and in general help out; I just don't like to build stuff with restrictions.

Debesukaleejs

Legacy Supporter 3
I can be the new leader, but i guess there are better candidates, Kalkyte I can help you !

Actually i could do it ! I'm good at organizing stuff and i like to be organized even in minecraft.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys if any of you are good at sig designs let me know because i need one. I would do it myself but have no clue nor have the time to learn to do one. Thanks :)

ashiirra

Stone
Because you're that awesome... we can work for the items back, the last thing you want to do is quit then come back with absolutely nothing. You have a town that is willing to help you get back on your feet; my advice - Take the opportunity. If it doesn't work out and you're still upset at the game/bored/etc... quit, because we don't want to force you to play.

never said quitting. It's not just the loss though. I'm bored with the server. It all seems to just be kill kill kill like every other game out there. Nobody really wants to put the time into building something impressive and when u do try u get killed. Just not fun.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
never said quitting. It's not just the loss though. I'm bored with the server. It all seems to just be kill kill kill like every other game out there. Nobody really wants to put the time into building something impressive and when u do try u get killed. Just not fun.
I feel ya there. Hopefully we can get a creative port to conect to on a superfalt world and BUILD