• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm a level 10 Cleric, how do I apply to join?
Since you logged out before I could finish what I was saying, Send me a PM, telling me why I and the town can trust you and what you can bring to the town. Also list your previous towns and if you have a mic for teamspeak purposes.

SirRofl1

Wood
IGN: Sirrofl360​
Class: Dreadknight, lvl 21. Crafter lvl 23. (going to spec smith, or can change to whatever the city needs.)​
Previous towns: Artemis CC and LF
What I can bring to Erebos: I play very often. I am always supportive of mining trips, PvPing, gathering resources, building, or anything the town asks of me.
Mic: I have a mic and Teamspeak.​
Reasons to trust me: I have been faithful to every city I have been a part of. Whether it was Artemis, CC, or LF, I was always supportive of mining trips, PvPing events, etc. I will always help in a time of need and can be counted on to perform almost any tasks.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Sirrofl360​
Class: Dreadknight, lvl 21. Crafter lvl 23. (going to spec smith, or can change to whatever the city needs.)​
Previous towns: Artemis CC and LF​
What I can bring to Erebos: I play very often. I am always supportive of mining trips, PvPing, gathering resources, building, or anything the town asks of me.​
Mic: I have a mic and Teamspeak.​
Reasons to trust me: I have been faithful to every city I have been a part of. Whether it was Artemis, CC, or LF, I was always supportive of mining trips, PvPing events, etc. I will always help in a time of need and can be counted on to perform almost any tasks.
Send in a PM, I won't address if it's on here.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Hey Greek

Sorry for not hopping on lately to help ive been really busy building my schools robot and such. I hope to come on soon and help more

Regards skyboy49707

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll set up more healer rooms when I get home from school tomorrow. ATM there is 1 open room. I should probably finish that -.-