• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

First Encounters

You are walking down the road, you see a name of another player approaching. You Decide to..

• Total voters

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
''Approach Peacefully SHouting Greetings and such'' If i'm in good/neutral mood that is. If i'm in bad mood, i /town who and then kill/leave them alone.

B

Bingy1218

I see how they react or just run t them if i don't know them :p

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I don't run unless it's a group, but for most, I'm KoS. So yes, I'm going to charge at you full speed and beat/shoot you as much as I can.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
/shout Hey Please dont kill me. I am just passing by..

* No response*

*DISCONNECT*

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Step one: Ensure all my armor is on, and I've got my door equipped.

Step two: Pop endurance, make sure I'm in a defensive stance.

Step 3: Shout peacefully and in a friendly way, now that I'm in no real danger, unless there's more than one of them.

It's very easy to psychologically persuade people to 'not kill' you. Whether that be Intimidation, or peacefully walking up to someone and jumping up and down.

It varies from people to people, best bet is to get the skin of a girl and spin around. "I'M JUST A GIRL DON'T HURT ME :]". It works.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I used to approach in a friendly manner, but since my crafter levels got reset I'm just murdering everything I see that I don't instantly recognize.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
I try to be friendly, but paranoia usually doesn't permit me to. I'll usually wait and see what the deal is, though, before I do anything.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I identify other players first. If they're unfriendly I tend to avoid them. If I don't know them or they're newbies I'll approach and greet them. If they're friends I might sprint-punch them into the ocean.

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
I pull out my trusty shovel and scan them before proceeding to fireball them and possibly piggify them if they get too close.

If they're are more than one I get them all lined up chasing me then fireball them and piggify and repeat. I usually die, but I kill 1 or 2 of them that way.