• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

First class

I am awaiting for my application to be accepted and in the mean time I am wondering what would be a good class ? I was thinking maybe healer then being a blood mage or going a rouge thief. What would you guys suggest as a good starter.

btw I choose a healer because I am going to be in a guild of friends and they might need a healer.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't recommend going Bloodmage - they're a little bit underpowered at the moment, especially if your primary goal is to heal your friends.

If you want to be a true healer, then I would recommend going Cleric or Druid. Both of them have plenty of healing spells, dispels, and various utility spells that will make PVP a lot of fun. If you want to deal a little bit more damage, but still have the ability to heal yourself and your allies, I would recommend Disciple. The massive amount of CC that they have at their disposal allows you to control the flow of the battle as you deal damage, but still be able to throw the occasional heal or two at an ally when he or she needs it.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Personally, no, I don't have any experience with Ninja. I would like to, though.

Basing my opinion entirely on the way I've seen other Ninjas played, however, I would wager that you're quite an assassin. Your ability to cloak allows you to easily flank your enemy, confusing them when their primary DPS or their healer suddenly explodes into nothingness. Your high damage with a Diamond sword combined with the sheer number of burst damage skills that you have makes casters and healers alike crumble before you. The best Ninjas are able to monitor their cooldowns and Stamina properly so that they don't leave themselves unable to escape from a fight; they are always able to Backflip out of sticky situations, and some even save their Smoke until the end of a fight for a quick getaway.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Personally, no, I don't have any experience with Ninja. I would like to, though.

Basing my opinion entirely on the way I've seen other Ninjas played, however, I would wager that you're quite an assassin. Your ability to cloak allows you to easily flank your enemy, confusing them when their primary DPS or their healer suddenly explodes into nothingness. Your high damage with a Diamond sword combined with the sheer number of burst damage skills that you have makes casters and healers alike crumble before you. The best Ninjas are able to monitor their cooldowns and Stamina properly so that they don't leave themselves unable to escape from a fight; they are always able to Backflip out of sticky situations, and some even save their Smoke until the end of a fight for a quick getaway.
I as a ninja, could not have said it better.

Eh, who needs a healer when you can go full out on some dude of the opposing town with the new warrior. Thats right just walk up to them they can't even touch you then slice them up like theres no tommorow! :D