• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Firewall Issues

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
All tests regarding this skill were performed in the test server at dhx.zapto.org.

The Firewall skill seems to be extremely easy to walk through directly, since you can put out fires prematurely by tapping the block that they are on top of. I'm not sure if it's possible from a coding standpoint to correct this, but if possible it would help to make this skill a bit more useable (i.e. without casting it directly on top of your opponent).

I'm not sure if that one was a true bug, but this next one sure seems to be. When you attempt to cast a Firewall while pointed at the sky, or at a block that is out of range, the spell will pretend to cast and will print the message "User used Firewall" while using the appropriate amount of mana and setting Firewall on cooldown. Needless to say, Firewall doesn't seem to actually cast in this situation.

Firewall can be cast directly on a flat, vertical wall as well. This will generally have no effect on the wall, while putting Firewall on cooldown, printing the usage message, and taking away mana.

If there are no blocks on top of a block that Firewall is cast on, it will spawn the fire on top of the wall, appropriately. Occasionally, even if there are blocks above the block targetted, the fire will completely replace one or more of these blocks, allowing you to pass through the fire to the other side, if there is enough space above it. After the fire's duration expires, the blocks are replaced normally.