• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Firefall Finally Launching July 29th

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey all - if you like old style (tribes / quake) shooters combined with the class type gameplay of team fortress 2, you should check this game out on launch. It has both an open pve world portion and separate pvp areas that are similar to planetside 2 (in world model, not combat mechanics). To be honest, you can play it now but its really more of a testing ground and a shell of the game that will be available on launch. However, if you do want to play now you can make an account and level up some of the various classes, as those levels will transfer over to the released game.

Here is launch trailer:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P5Q3hlg-W4w?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If have any questions feel free to ask as i am kinda a dorky-super fan of this game despite its many development issues heh.

Also, i am grandpa and dont know how to properly embed a video.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
ooo new assault video. prepare for launccccchhhhh

the best game that no one but me has ever played.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Haven't played in a while...but hopefully the "NEW" firefall will draw me in again. With that in mind, never forget the bus...
firefallbus-592x457.jpg

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Who the hell said I left?

well good sir, if you are masochistic enough to partake in activities you claim to think poorly of, who am I to judge.

Anyways, if anyone is on and wants to play feel free to send me a tell in game character name Sekcbaba

MajDeath

Portal
well good sir, if you are masochistic enough to partake in activities you claim to think poorly of, who am I to judge.

Anyways, if anyone is on and wants to play feel free to send me a tell in game character name Sekcbaba
Since when does saying one game is a poor comparison of another mean you hate it?