• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fireballz

HollowSith

Diamond
I was thinking about Wizards and they have sooo many options for new skills. I was thinking about 2 actually.

Some of the newer-ish mobs in the nether have Fireball like attacks and I think what you could do with them concerning skills is very cool (at least ideally).

1. I was thinking of a Blaze attack skill. Tri Fireball, like the 3 that rapidly shoot out of blazes. The would shoot every 0.5 seconds after one another. Each fireball could be 10 damage. Meaning if all 3 hit, it would be 30 damage. The fireballs would go in a strait line just like Blaze's. Though, it has a huge chance of missing, I still think it would be awesome. It would cost 30 mana and have a 15 second cool down.

2. Gast fireballs are fast and explosive. I was wondering if we could make this a skill where the user would have to "charge" up before using it. Basically, a controllable casting time. The longer/ more mana is charged the more damage it will do to the enemy and the surrounding enemies beside it. I however don't like the idea of 10 people taking massive damage for being in a group. So why no just have the surrounding enemies just catch fire for 5 ticks. Maybe have the blast radius 4-5 blocks? The damage could be 30 for a max of 45 mana with an 6 max second casting time.

What do you guys think?

@Kainzo

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I like your idea of ghast fireballs Hollow.
I think we should change from our "snowball with arrow trajectory" to a straight line moving ghast fireball.

HollowSith

Diamond
Yeah well with these 2 attacks added, Wizards would have 3 different variants of fireballs. Which IMO would be super cool.

I also made a point to make them completely fair so no one could claim OP.

HollowSith

Diamond
Someone will ALWAYS cry OP Hollow. Lol

Well, I hope people actually like this suggestion this time. I'd love to have either one, or both of these skill. They don't seem impossible to implement either. Though, haha, I know nothing of coding.

A

alexhoff1

I would like this addition... but kainzo said earlier that there would be 3 fireballs right? like explosive fireball, fireball (normal), and 1 more which I forget the name of.

other than that... well yeah.

liked :p

HollowSith

Diamond
I would like this addition... but kainzo said earlier that there would be 3 fireballs right? like explosive fireball, fireball (normal), and 1 more which I forget the name of.

other than that... well yeah.

liked :p

When and where did he say that? :O lol, if these are already being implemented, sorry nagging haha.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
All I ever heard of was explosive fireball, but then us wizards got Megabolt instead. A shame really, explosive fireball seemed awesome.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
FireballX (SmallFireball from Blaze) and Explosivefireball (from Ghast) are already coded and in game, they are unavailable to users due to some issues with NO-PVP checks.

HollowSith

Diamond
FireballX (SmallFireball from Blaze) and Explosivefireball (from Ghast) are already coded and in game, they are unavailable to users due to some issues with NO-PVP checks.

Are they able to be patched and made user available? Or is that much to hard at this stage in the game?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I like the triple fireball idea. Once possible of course.

A Necro's fireball does 20 damage on contact, so if I could shoot three 10 dmg fireballs that shoot out like a shot gun, i'd love to use it at close range to do an extra 10 damage over normal fireball! There should be a cooldown of course, so inbetween these 'shotgun' fireballs i'd be lobbing the normal ones like usual. Or running away like a sissy underwater with BecomeDeath like I usually do and wait for the cool down lol!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I love this idea! If the NO-PVP thing gets worked out this would be a great addition. +1 to giving Necromancers BlazeBall.