• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fire Emblem Awakening

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok I know everyone(myself included) gets pumped for pokemon games, but does anyone else get pumped for Fire emblem? February 4th Awakenings coming out and it's the first to come out in the states for a while so I'm exited .considering this was one of my favorite games when I was younger only second to pokemon! :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, I haven't followed Fire Emblem as a series like I have Pokemon, but I may pick up Awakening. I played Sacred Stones when I got it on my 3DS, and it's pretty great.

I also think it's funny that one of the main draws is that you can ship the characters.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Lawl, my profile picture is Marth from one of the fire emblem games! :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant...

That's really all I need to say on the matter. Fantastic game series- I've even played some of the Japanese only ones that had english patches (3, 4, and 6, primarily)- interesting stories, solid game mechanics, and of course, shipping is a bit of a bonus.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I've played every English version and beat them all multiple times and played the Japanese one with Roy, almost beat it but accidentally deleted it :( Japanese is confusing

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, I haven't followed Fire Emblem as a series like I have Pokemon, but I may pick up Awakening. I played Sacred Stones when I got it on my 3DS, and it's pretty great.

I also think it's funny that one of the main draws is that you can ship the characters.
I think it's a really good idea to get this one, especially if u like the sacred stones. I've been looking up this one some and it looks like its gonna be the best one yet and Radiant dawn was an absolutely amazing game

kongrave

Portal
DS has tons of good games there are so many reasons I should get a 3DS now :/ FE: Awakening, Animal Crossing, Paper mario, Ace Attorney 5, and I'm hoping for the possibility of another devil survivor game or any megami tensei game for that matter.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In my opinion fire emblem is the only game that actualy made me care if one of my troops die. Every single person on your team has a story and unique abilities. It's not like other games where you pump out a group of archers and watch them die, then just pump out more. I hope to get the game as soon as it comes out.

kongrave

Portal
In my opinion fire emblem is the only game that actualy made me care if one of my troops die. Every single person on your team has a story and unique abilities. It's not like other games where you pump out a group of archers and watch them die, then just pump out more. I hope to get the game as soon as it comes out.
Thats the EXACT reason why I couldn't go on with shadow dragon after the first 2 or 3 chapters. The fact that some characters had to go to get new ones made me sad :( I still may try to pick it up again sometime.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
This game is going to be awesome. Good thing that I have 3DS aldready. By the way, if someone has an American 3DS, go download the demo, because it should be out in America in eShop.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
This game is going to be awesome. Good thing that I have 3DS aldready. By the way, if someone has an American 3DS, go download the demo, because it should be out in America in eShop.
Downloaded it 2 days ago lol it's really fun even if its only 2 chapters. Thing about it though is it has some pretty bad language and I played fire emblem since I was 4 so it's kinda tramatizing to see language in what I consider a kid game like pokemon