• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Final Departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Well my herocraft experience is about up Ive been inactive since the 3rd week of this map. Herocraft and Minecraft just aren't fun for me anymore. I can not put into words on how much I love this server. This server by far has been the best multiplayer experience for me. I will never forget the first time I logged onto Zeal. I had no idea what to do and I was completely lost and I was killed repeatedly. Then dragon came around and that's when I really became to love this server for what it is. Now for the thank your's
Sigpit Thank You so much for everything you have done for me. You were my best friend on this server and I will never forget you. From when the time I joined Panorama and the freepers you always seemed to be online and ready to help me. <3 You

pandaman7 Panda thanks a lot for letting me join the freepers and letting me introduce you to Dragongarde after you went inactive. You were the best pvper Ive ever known.

Malomarcus We had some pretty good times together and we need to play tf2 sometimes together.

nonamemajdeath Ahh where to start with you noname you were one of the first people I met when I joined Panorama and we always seemed to get along(most of the time) Thanks.

And Finally whiteninja1970 You were the reason I became active on herocraft back in Dragongarde when I joined Solitude I was a complete noob and you helped me level up and such thank you.
If I forgot to tag you sorry and thank you
Thank you to all of the Adims/Mods for making such a great server and Good Bye Herocraft! Il check in every once in awhile though!

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Seeya around spartan! It was great having you in the Freepers. Hope you come back someday!

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
Sorry Leo totally forgot you XD well Leo you were one of my best(and only friend) in Erebos that was not a tc I've known you for a while thanks man Leo2596

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Cya it had a great time playing with you, maybe we can play tf2 together.

Ayohae

TNT
I love the beautiful, heartfelt message, and then the "meh Im back...".

Herocrack: 1 Spartanfan: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.