• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Few Questions...

szatanista

Soulsand
So first of all i really want to apologize for my poor english and for making this thread but I cant find the answer anywhere and people on the HelpMe channel doesn't seem to know either.

So yesterday i opened 10 loot crates and got two 9-slot backpack's. That means i should have 18 slots backpack, right? I tried to type /backpack upgrade but it doesn't work, when I type /backpack i have only 9 slots.

The other thing, I got bunch of Heads and microblocks which I dont really know what to do with(The all look like Steve's head). They are just decorative blocks that I put on the wall/ground or can I use them somehow?

@Edit: I also got Tissue of Tears and Gem of Remorse...no idea what they are for

Thanks in advance and sorry if its wrong place for this kind of thread.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
First, your English is written quite well, so good on you!

For lootcrates, the rewards do not stack. You will only have 9 slots if you win 9 slots twice. Its really part of the gamble.

Microblocks are only viewable on MC version 1.7.9. It has something to do with Mojang breaking something. Any other versions will view them at Steve heads.

Tissue of Tears and Gem of Remorse are consolation prizes. I believe they will be tradable for other goods in the future, but don't quote me on that.

szatanista

Soulsand
Thank you very much!

About the heads...I changed my version to 1.7.9 but they still look like Steve's head in my inventory, unless I need to place them down or something

#Edit. Oh...I can't give the other backpack to my friend or something? Its just gone, right?

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
From what I have been told, placing and breaking it will return the proper block. Test it with one first.

And no, the prize goes to the person who opened the chest, even if you has it already.