• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Felcri's Application

felcri

Iron
Minecraft In-Game Name: Felcri
Age & Location: 16, Des Moines, Iowa
Previous Bans: None, I prefer not to hack thus no risk of ban :).
Referrals: None
Reason I should be accepted: I have been on many servers with Heroes on in and I would like to be on the server that it was made for. I have read the rules and would love to be accepted to this server.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Information: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time and know the game very well. Also, I have been very interested in coding Mods for Minecraft to make the game even more enjoyable. Also You may find a few Bans that my friend is the cause of. We used to share an account and he got very mad at me over something that happened in school so we got me banned from a few of the servers I used to play on.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-Game Name: Felcri
Age & Location: 16, Des Moines, Iowa
Previous Bans: None, I prefer not to hack thus no risk of ban :).
Referrals: None
Reason I should be accepted: I have been on many servers with Heroes on in and I would like to be on the server that it was made for. I have read the rules and would love to be accepted to this server.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Information: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time and know the game very well. Also, I have been very interested in coding Mods for Minecraft to make the game even more enjoyable. Also You may find a few Bans that my friend is the cause of. We used to share an account and he got very mad at me over something that happened in school so we got me banned from a few of the servers I used to play on.

Do you still share an account? @felcri

felcri

Iron
No, he is a bit of a brat and might eventually get it if he is angry but I don't think he would be getting into it anytime soon since I changed all my passwords and I will be changing them often.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No, he is a bit of a brat and might eventually get it if he is angry but I don't think he would be getting into it anytime soon since I changed all my passwords and I will be changing them often.

If you keep changing them, how would he gain access? I am concerned because of the bans on your account, and it seems you account share which is against the rules.

felcri

Iron
He wont get in anymore and I didn't know that sharing was against the rules and I apologize for doing so. Also about the bans I don't know how many I have but I, while playing have never been banned.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not anymore but he may still be able to get my password from my brother but you shouldn't see any recent bans.

Problem is this:
Player:​

Ban Type:​
global

Reason:​
griefing on world with penis builds

Reputation Lost:​

Current Reputation:​

Server:​

Issued By:​

Issued Date:​
2012-06-15 08:19:20
That is recent​

felcri

Iron
What the... I wouldn't do anything like that, I mean, I just wouldn't that's weird, crude, and disturbing to think about. And I wasn't even in the house yesterday I was doing a councilor in training at GLBC (Green Lake Bible Camp) up in Minnesota.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
What the... I wouldn't do anything like that, I mean, I just wouldn't that's weird, crude, and disturbing to think about. And I wasn't even in the house yesterday I was doing a councilor in training at GLBC (Green Lake Bible Camp) up in Minnesota.

That was in June, and actually made me giggle when I read the reason =)

felcri

Iron
I never give out my real Birthday for the main reason I don't like people knowing any of my private information but I will change it and tell you the real information if you like, The application for that server should look like,
Username: Felcri
Why you would like...(etc.)

Sorry if I am making this difficult on you :/

felcri

Iron
It truly is 16, I use 14 for most things for the main reason It was probably the best year of my life, I got my first girlfriend and we still are dating to the day. Sorry if that sounds sappy, strange, or weird. But that's me :)