• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Fearless is not working!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Fearless does not changed damage you deal and does not change the damage being dealt to you but does say "You have become fearless" and the skill description displays the correct values (although it is rounding wrong and going into 24.99999991 or something along those lines).

Its one of the main PvP skills for a samurai so it is a huge pain to fight while it is not working :S.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I've seen several people report this over the past few days. Have you actually "tested" the numbers with another player?

My response to someone else on this:
When I was re-coding fearless to prevent skill damage, I altered the way it detected attack damage. This caused the damage numbers from HeroMod to not report the correct damage. I dislike this change, and I'll fix it in the next update.

However, Fearless IS working. I tested it on live yesterday.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I've seen several people report this over the past few days. Have you actually "tested" the numbers with another player?

My response to someone else on this:
Explain to me why you felt fearless needed changed? Skill was pretty sketchy to begin with. Risk reward is completely fucked at this point. Only give like 18 extra dmg for melee but taking extra dmg from all sources??? Are you kidding me? If you took dmg multiplier away from skills, then to balance you should have increased the dmg multiplier for melee, not decrease. Before it was a 2 to 3 ratio and now its 3 to 5 ratio. Complete Shit now. Unbound from keyboard.