• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE][Hamlet][Neutral] Venatores [20] *recruiting*(former frost)

K

KindralSoul

Another Town to Raid... Oh wait its Next to Main Road Even Easier!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Another Town to Raid... Oh wait its Next to Main Road Even Easier!
It won't be next to the main road very long, it will be moved completely soon because the town Frost can't upgrade without interfering with the main road regions and Raubtier's future regions and stuff.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
kindral go ahead and raid frost.
make it easier for us to find you
also did you forget the little fact that your banned? :p

javilionaire

Stone
Counsel Member
Your IGN: Javilionaire
Skype ID (required): You know it!
Time zone: GMT
Will you take part in counsel meetings?: Yes, I will take part in every counsel meeting after May/June, which is when my final exams finish. After my exams are over, I'll be finished with school and can dedicate most of my time to the town.

Your IGN:Villagermike
Skype ID (required):villagermike
Time zone:eastern time zone
Will you take part in counsel meetings?:yes i will take part in councel meetings
Are you mature and able to handle situations(raiding, cheating, domestic issues)?:i think i am very mature when dealing with situations such as raiding cheating and domestic issues also i will help out the town members as much as i can

Flyingcow

Wood
1. Your IGN: flyingcow101
2. Your real life name: Nick
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?: Warrior, and i haven't decided my spec
4. Will you help with town projects?: I'd love to
5. Will you donate gold if needed?: when i earn it sure
6. We like to have fun, do you?: Yerr
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: i dont atm but i may be able to later
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?: I respect those who DESERVE it
9. Have you read the rules?: We are to remain neutral and We are to follow ALL server rules.
10. What time zone are you in?: Eastern US

Flyingcow

Wood
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?: [EDIT] Rogue and i may go ranger
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: i dont atm but i may be able to later
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?: I respect those who DESERVE it
9. Have you read the rules?: We are to remain neutral and We are to follow ALL server rules.

theesir

Coal
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?: [EDIT] Rogue and i may go ranger
So did you read the rules? Just kidding. Accepted, welcome to our town! Alert me when you are on.

T2XSniipez

Wood
1. Your IGN: T2XSniipez
2. Your real life name: Matty Harris
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?: Healer and I wish to be a druid
4. Will you help with town projects?: Certainly
5. Will you donate gold if needed?:Depending on the amount but yes
6. We like to have fun, do you?:Obvcourse :D
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: yes username is mwatty140
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?:Yep
9. Have you read the rules?:Yes
10. What time zone are you in?:England

theesir

Coal
1. Your IGN: T2XSniipez
2. Your real life name: Matty Harris
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?: Healer and I wish to be a druid
4. Will you help with town projects?: Certainly
5. Will you donate gold if needed?:Depending on the amount but yes
6. We like to have fun, do you?:Obvcourse :D
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: yes username is mwatty140
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?:Yep
9. Have you read the rules?:Yes
10. What time zone are you in?:England
Good, accepted. Welcome to the town

1. Your IGN:ThaDragonMan.
2. Your real life name:Finn Hannam-Seymour.
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?:warrior and i might go rouge.
4. Will you help with town projects?:eek:fcourse.
5. Will you donate gold if needed?:if needed.
6. We like to have fun, do you?:DEFINETLY!
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!:Yes i do have it my skype username is Andy Hannam-Seymour.
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?:Yes.
9. Have you read the rules?:Yes.
10. What time zone are you in?:England.

Herbert830

Dirt
1. Your IGN: Herbert830
2. Your real life name: Herby
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?: Warrior
4. Will you help with town projects?: Sure.
5. Will you donate gold if needed?: Yes.
6. We like to have fun, do you?: Of course!
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: Yes.
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?: Yes.
9. Have you read the rules?: Yes.
10. What time zone are you in?: Central

theesir

Coal
1. Your IGN: Herbert830
2. Your real life name: Herby
3. Your current class and what spec do you want to be?: Warrior
4. Will you help with town projects?: Sure.
5. Will you donate gold if needed?: Yes.
6. We like to have fun, do you?: Of course!
7. Do you have Skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: Yes.
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players?: Yes.
9. Have you read the rules?: Yes.
10. What time zone are you in?: Central
Accepted. Welcome. Right now we are moving are town to a new location so you wont be getting a plot in the old location.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Frost! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus