• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE][First Capital][Neutral] RaubTier [29] Not Recruiting!

Thebeast

Iron
1. Your IGN: TheLyric
2. Your real life name: Austin
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? Rogue>Ranger
4. Will you help with town projects? Of course i will.
5. Will you donate gold if needed? Yes if i have it.
6. We like to have fun, do you? Yes
7.Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it! Yes ask me in game for my skype name.
8.Are you mature and respect your fellow players? Yes
9.Have you read the rules? Yes
Yay you have been accepted! Come on and join our Charter

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Requesting alliance between my town (Canterlot) and RaubTier. I know some of the people in your town and we have been helping out each other earlier. I think an alliance will benefit us all, binding our people closer. I have fought with members from RaubTier before and you are some quite good fighters.

Laviathan

Glowstone
Requesting alliance between my town (Canterlot) and RaubTier. I know some of the people in your town and we have been helping out each other earlier. I think an alliance will benefit us all, binding our people closer. I have fought with members from RaubTier before and you are some quite good fighters.

We would love to be alligned with Canterlot. =D <3

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Can Prospère also be allied? We are the second town of Raubtier.

Thebeast

Iron

This alliance will be great

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
EtKEnn We would like to talk about an alliance with the whole XD Kingdom. If you could talk to XD council about this it would be great!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Seeing this "Event" with Altum, your help to XD and KO may make XD pleased to ally you.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Good to know, anyway, good job guys we're doing great with recruiting and updating the town structures!

Crashty

Dirt
1. Your IGN: Crashty
2. Your real life name: Jack
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be: I'm a rouge, Ranger
4. Will you help with town projects: Yes
5. Will you donate gold if needed: Ofcourse
6. We like to have fun, do you: Why not
7.Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it: I do not have a working mic so no
8.Are you mature and respect your fellow players: yes
9.Have you read the rules: yep