• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE][First Capital][Neutral] RaubTier [29] Not Recruiting!

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
It's cool. I love Canadians. My dad goes to Canada like every few weeks. He's actually going there next week. Hahaha.
CANADA WEEEEW!
Considering that RT just got like three vets shouldn't we send one over to pano?
*cough maddi* who said that?
Panorama?
& You said that! SILLY PLOBBY!
MADDI WILL STAY HERE D:<

Psssh. I play by my own rules. BOSSY.
Although, I'll probably stay where ever these lovely people, @Truecorruptor , wants me!

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
It's cool. I love Canadians. My dad goes to Canada like every few weeks. He's actually going there next week. Hahaha.
CANADA WEEEEW!

Panorama?

Although, I'll probably stay where ever these lovely people, @Truecorruptor , wants me!
Yesh panorama <33 I mean look at mah sig :eek:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Once we've finished all our projects...

....you could of just said that after we finish all the town projects (wall, new dome, undercity, raze town and rebuild) we are going straight for kingdom and MAKING MONEY as the song stated repeatedly. I enjoyed this song and I don't know how these other people didn't! :)

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
CANADA WEEEEW!

Panorama?

Pssh who said I wanted you Maddi! Stop making shit up :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Canada! Up heer in Calguury we eat mugluks with polar bear steew! Then we goo oot and aboot fer some baby seal clubbin's!

Gamefreak

Gold
1. Your IGN - TheGameFreak_
2. Your real life name - Nope :p
3. Your class and what spec do you want to be? - Caster, going for geomancer
4. Will you help with town projects? I enjoy building and helping people, so yes.
5. Will you donate gold if needed? MAI GOLD... sure
6. We like to have fun, do you? Yep
7. Do you have skype? We use it a lot and would appreciate if you could get it!: Yes, but I prefer Teamspeak.
8. Are you mature and respect your fellow players? Yes.
9. Have you read the rules? Yes
10. What time zone are you in? EST (GMT -5) Not there right now though.
11. Are you going to be active? Yep, I've been whitelisted on Herocraft for a year, even though I haven't been that active. I promise I will be more active now... k bye.