• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] -=Dwarven City=- {Recruiting}

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Town Name
Dwarven City
About
The Dwarven City is within a tremendous volcano that one day erupted leaving the sky filled with fire, clouds, and ash falling. From the day the volcano erupted it has snowed ash in the area. A dwarf, named Dwarfers, survived through the long journey across the lands of Dragongaurd and Bastion and has arrived to a new discovered land called Haven. In this land, the "King of Dwarves", has decided to settle down and build up an empire. The Dwarven volcano city!
Mayor
Dwarfers
Location of Town

tba
Dwarves of Valgirn
Dwarfers

death4545
Reverrenge
TurtleSick
desserhawk
JonathanDanger

Kingdom of the Forgotten Empire
Raubtier, Conduit, Nyx, and Valgirn

Rules

Soon to come!
Application to become a dwarf of Valgirn
IGN:
When did you start playing Minecraft:
Previous Towns/Guilds:
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):
Class/Profession | Level:
What can you contribute to Dwarven City?:
Why do you want to join the Dwarven City?:
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info:

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Just a little preview of how the entrance is looking so far. Keep in mind it isn't finished. :p

aeVUOhX.png
EHNwDOL.png

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
If you apply, be aware I may put you to work by having you help me build this volcano/mountain so it is built faster. :)

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
Its too bad this isn't getting any exposure. I really like the idea. Best of luck :)

IGN: xXSilentDwarfXx
When did you join Herocraft: about a month ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: sence 1.2
Previous Towns/Guilds: none
Class/Profession | Level: Builder lvl 7
What can you contribute to Valgirn:
Why do you want to join Valgirn: cause i need a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yeah got a mic and yes Skype and ts
Additional Info: my name is mason also just call me sly

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Its too bad this isn't getting any exposure. I really like the idea. Best of luck :)
I honestly don't mind building the town on my own but, it would be even better if the time it takes to build it is shortened. I also am scared people I recruit are incapable of following directions when building it and instead ruin the design planned.

IGN: xXSilentDwarfXx
When did you join Herocraft: about a month ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: sence 1.2
Class/Profession | Level: Builder lvl 7
What can you contribute to Valgirn:
Why do you want to join Valgirn: cause i need a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yeah got a mic and yes Skype and ts
Additional Info: my name is mason also just call me sly
My only question is where your loyalty is. Are you just a player scrambling to grab a town or are you one who can commit? I ask this mainly because I notice that you have applied to another town(s). I understand that you want a town quick, but be aware not everyone can be online 24/7 to check in on minecraft or view the forum so I only ask you be patient. I'm not going to accept people just because they need a town, I will accept those who can give to the town and help build. For all I know you will just use the town as a storage. Please give me more information on why I should accept you and what you can contribute but editing your application(Edit button is located on the bottom left next the the date of your post).

Another matter, what is your age? I notice in another town application you say you are 13 and then say you meant to say you are 14. I understand if you are protecting your privacy but giving your age won't hurt here on Herocraft, plus, it would help me understand what level of understanding I have with you.

I honestly don't mind building the town on my own but, it would be even better if the time it takes to build it is shortened. I also am scared people I recruit are incapable of following directions when building it and instead ruin the design planned.

My only question is where your loyalty is. Are you just a player scrambling to grab a town or are you one who can commit? I ask this mainly because I notice that you have applied to another town(s). I understand that you want a town quick, but be aware not everyone can be online 24/7 to check in on minecraft or view the forum so I only ask you be patient. I'm not going to accept people just because they need a town, I will accept those who can give to the town and help build. For all I know you will just use the town as a storage. Please give me more information on why I should accept you and what you can contribute but editing your application(Edit button is located on the bottom left next the the date of your post).

Another matter, what is your age? I notice in another town application you say you are 13 and then say you meant to say you are 14. I understand if you are protecting your privacy but giving your age won't hurt here on Herocraft, plus, it would help me understand what level of understanding I have with you.

Well i apologize. my true age is 13 i put 14 cause i cant trust websites so i just put some random year. also i understand the importance of wanting and needing. i want cause i wana share my specialties with people and yeah thanks

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
I passed through here a few days ago and it's looking really good =)

The Golem

Dirt
IGN: DRTMchuNCHUN
When did you join Herocraft: About a weak or two ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: About a year and a half ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: Sparta
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Inactive, unfriendly atmosphere and lack of seeing the town
Class/Profession | Level: Lost soul and Crafter. I plan on being Engineer but can't decide what class to be
What can you contribute to Valgirn: Building. A friendly person. And some other stuff if needed
Why do you want to join Valgirn: Looking for a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Nope and nope
Additional Info:
I love to build and am quite active

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: DRTMchuNCHUN
When did you join Herocraft: About a weak or two ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: About a year and a half ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: Sparta
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Inactive, unfriendly atmosphere and lack of seeing the town
Class/Profession | Level: Lost soul and Crafter. I plan on being Engineer but can't decide what class to be
What can you contribute to Valgirn: Building. A friendly person. And some other stuff if needed
Why do you want to join Valgirn: Looking for a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Nope and nope
Additional Info:
I love to build and am quite active
I'll accept you!

ChiefEric

Stone
IGN: ChiefEric
When did you join Herocraft: 1 week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: 1 week ago
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 7 lost soul lvl 6 crafter
What can you contribute to Valgirn: a great architect
Why do you want to join Valgirn: new friends,safety,and shelter
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I can use skype
Additional Info: I am on almost every day I like building I'm good at pvp and I plan to become a caster engineer,and I am friendly

IGN: JonathanDanger
When did you join Herocraft: About a week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: A few years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: None
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 3 Lost Sould lvl 4 crafter
What can you contribute to Valgirn: I will become a disciple and an alchemist. I will help with support and dps in combat.
Why do you want to join Valgirn: I am a team player and like to work with people toward a common goal
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes i have teamspeak and a mic
Additional Info: I like to work together with people and I am extremely loyal. Once I am in your town I plan to stay there and help with your different projects. I like the safety and security of towns, especially in a server so dangerous as this. I hope you will consider accepting me.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: ChiefEric
When did you join Herocraft: 1 week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: 1 week ago
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 7 lost soul lvl 6 crafter
What can you contribute to Valgirn: a great architect
Why do you want to join Valgirn: new friends,safety,and shelter
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I can use skype
Additional Info: I am on almost every day I like building I'm good at pvp and I plan to become a caster engineer,and I am friendly
Are you age 13 or 17? Your profile says you are 17.
IGN: JonathanDanger
When did you join Herocraft: About a week ago
When did you start playing Minecraft: A few years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: None
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 3 Lost Sould lvl 4 crafter
What can you contribute to Valgirn: I will become a disciple and an alchemist. I will help with support and dps in combat.
Why do you want to join Valgirn: I am a team player and like to work with people toward a common goal
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes i have teamspeak and a mic
Additional Info: I like to work together with people and I am extremely loyal. Once I am in your town I plan to stay there and help with your different projects. I like the safety and security of towns, especially in a server so dangerous as this. I hope you will consider accepting me.
Accepted!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
How do I get to the town?
You were not accepted, I asked you a question about your app. Go read the reply again. Remember this is TOWNSHIP PLANNING which means the town has not been created yet and is still in progress.

ChiefEric

Stone
I am 13 but my profile says I am 17 because when i made this profile it was very late at night and i thought i put 2000. And I thought jackrox changed it for me.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I am 13 but my profile says I am 17 because when i made this profile it was very late at night and i thought i put 2000. And I thought jackrox changed it for me.
Well, I'm going to have to deny you. I would like players who have more experience with Minecraft/Herocraft. I don't think I am ready to train new recruits on how to play since I have so much other stuff I need to do.