• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Favorite Heroes Path?

What is your favorite base Path on Herocraft?

• Total voters

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
We need a sticky like this for all the specs. We can have many volunteers put their input on the classes. This would help for no-whitelist weekend. So all the noobs have more information on each class.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Wizard is my favorite. I find it to be a great solo class with mobs, and you can't argue that porting to spawn whenever you like is bad ass.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Healer>Disciple

You can take on multiple people, forcepushing away ones and bursting down others. Ironfist is a good AoE and you have two lives. <3 Reborn.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Warrior - Samurai. I love the DPS and the offensive skills. Really good 1v1 class.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Caster for me. I just love shootinh fireballs and lightning around everywhere. Not to mention some awesome spells that are unique to each spec.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Caster -> Wizard
Very helpful as a town mayor and helpful to other players [Ports to spawn]
Second favourite would be probably
Healer -> Druid
:)

Digger360

Obsidian
Warrior --> Dreadknight
Few can with stand the triple combo of high armor and health, with a series of DoT's and instant high damage skills. The DK is the delicate balance between witchcraft and armor.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hmm I gotta say my favorite is samurai. I love the high dps it deals and the simplicity of it. Dragoon and disciples are close seconds though. I was a dragoon all of last map. Its just too different for my taste now.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I always loved science classes!

Oh wait, you mean Heroes class...

I have always been partial to casters and healers. I am not a melee person.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Dragoons>all. But fav path is rogue... Wish impale stunned for 5 secs and did 15dmg with 15 sec CD again...