• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Favorite Book(s)?

I just finished the second book in the Millenium Series, The Girl Who Played with Fire, which was very boring compared to its predecessor, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, one of my favorites, so I was just wondering...

What are your favorite books?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not a big reader but I enjoyed 'Song of Ice and Fire' books very much, I can't really compare it to other books because I have not read many.

Weikauno

Coder
Ranger's Apprentice is a pretty good series, also the lord of the rings of course. hobbits are boss!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Mortal Instruments
The Inferno Device
Percy Jackson
Heroes of Olympus
Kylie Chan's books
Divergent
Justice
Thinking fast and slow
Quiet

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
There are so many books I could name! Here is a list of a few of them:

• Stephen King - IT
  • Stephen King - Misery
  • Hunger Games 1 - 3
  • Sanctuary Series - Just finish Crusader today, not happy with what Robert Crane did with the story at the end but oh well!
  • Stephen King - Cell
  • TC Southwell - The Queen's Blade series
I will probably add more later =p

'Song of Ice and Fire' books very much.
Great Books, Love them.
Mortal Instruments
Quiet
My Girlfriend is a pretty big fan of those books, and has gotten me to read the first one. Are you going to see the movie?
There are so many books I could name! Here is a list of a few of them:

• Stephen King - IT
  • Stephen King - Misery

I'm currently tackling IT, and I really want to read The Stand, as r/books is always singing its praises.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Game of Thrones series
Silmarillion
LOTR
Alexander series
Caesar (Biography)
Percy Jackson series
Artemis Fowl series
The Hobbit
Darren Shan series
Imperium series
Agincourt
Unfinished stories (Tolkien)
+++ Lots of history and fantasy books

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm currently tackling IT, and I really want to read The Stand, as r/books is always singing its praises.

Ack I was so tired last night I forgot to add in "The Stand". I read both the abridged and unabridged. Loved them both!

As for IT, I cannot wait for the big screen movie, though no one will ever replace Tim Curry as Pennywise.

Maybe, I don't really have time due to moving my whole family to Australia, life is harsh u know?

That's rough, we met Aidan Turner, who'll play Luke, at Comic Con a few days ago.
Game of Thrones series
Silmarillion
LOTR
The Hobbit
Agincourt
Unfinished stories (Tolkien)
+++ Lots of history and fantasy books
I really liked Agincourt, and really want to read the Silmarillion sometime.
Ack I was so tired last night I forgot to add in "The Stand". I read both the abridged and unabridged. Loved them both!

As for IT, I cannot wait for the big screen movie, though no one will ever replace Tim Curry as Pennywise.

After 'The Stand' I'd like to start the 'Dark Tower' books, to read more about the macro-verse King created.