• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fataltr1cksh0t's Proctor Application

1. Minecraft IGN: fataltr1cksh0t (I don't like it either, trust me)
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17 (Near 18 :D)|Pacific Time Zone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approaching a Month
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: About a month ago, I applied to join the server. I remember watching every single youtube video I could find about HC, waiting to get whitelisted. I probably refreshed that page a hundred times. The proctor staff on this server is great, but it is most definitely true that strength is in numbers. I understand and apreciate that being a proctor is extremely important, because you are the first impression a player gets of the server, and you can only make ONE first impression. I really do want to give back to the server, and I have decided that being a proctor and letting other people join in on the great fun that is HC is the best way to do it. I sincerely believe/hope that if I become a proctor, I will make an impact on new players, and make them feel welcomed.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am an avid soccer player, which also helps me be more sociable. I love meeting new people, and I know how to keep a level head. I understand that if you are rude to somebody, that it won't just effect them, but since they are having a bad day, they will effect others, and so I sincerely believe that treating others with kindness is the solution to a lot of problems. I love logging on and exploring HC, and when I'm not at home, I'm often times on the forums on other computers, or mobile devices. I am also very good with computers, and I'm a great problem solver. I really do think that I am perfect for this position. I understand that one of the reasons you may not accept my application is because I am too new to the server, but I feel like I have an understanding of the server, and who would fit best.
*Edited for length