• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FaredX's Balance team application.

faredX

Gold
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: IGN: faredX Age: 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: As far as I've remembered, around a few months before dragongarde got wiped out. After a vacation,I was suprised discovering a new map known as Bastion.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: My favorite class would surely be the path of the Warrior, however out of the 4 specs, I'd prefer paladin as Paladins have the ability to heal themselves as well as being able to wear a few parts of diamond armor.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in a place known as Doha, due to work. So the timezone is; UTC +3:00 . I'd be able to test from around 2PM to 6PM, depends on my list of events during that day though.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Most people would judge skills as 'overpowered' or 'unpowered'. Some may be biased due to a lost. So to judge a skill if it shall be configured, the balance team shall give their opinions and end with a conclusion. Therefore I am capable of testing a skill and to give my opinion. I judge a skill by the range of other skills the class contains.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: In a previous server I had contributed in known as 'Mofocraft' which does not exist anymore, I was a Moderator and a Tester which was someone who tested the plugins and reported the exploits they had developed.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Indeed I do understand.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Unless it's something I'm not able to do then, yes.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I look forward into being involved with the balance team!

c12095

Holy Shit!
faredX

I am impressed with your application, its far better than most we have recieved. Even though you have only been here for 2 months I think that with the right training you would make a good addition to the team.

Kainzo, please add him to the forum.