• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Facebook madness!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So some of the people I know IRL have decided to go all out on getting me banned from HC and this is their serious attempt....
BanEtKEnn2013.JPGBanEtKEnn2013 2.JPGBanEtKEnn2013 3.JPGBanEtKEnn2013 4.JPG

When I noticed I couldn't help myself but laugh.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Laughed so hard at this. Stuff like this is exactly the reason nobody around me IRL knows my Minecraft name.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I often forget that people I speak to on HC are actually real people, so stuff like this really feels strange to me. :p
Nope! I am an AI made by Kainzo to be a Guide, and more recently recoded for Heralding purposes.
I'm clearly the most abusive person on HC, or the world for that matter.
You are, you punk, horrid Norwegian scrub. :p
Stop being so horrible :D
He can't, it is all he knows. What a shame, we must terminate him. :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All of them has been on HC, a small period in DG and a small period in Bastion.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
lol, on another server I used to play a group of friends all made accounts named "Please ban judgedread540 he uses X-ray" and applied to the server it was full RP so application had to be really detailed they made stuff like "Let me in please". I was laughing so hard, seems like RL really is where shit happens ;).