• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Expansion to HeroCraft RPG

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Like a previous thread before me, I would like to encourage more RPG happening within the community - although not forced. I would like to propose that there be added - Along with the karma system; an evil deity/demon which all players could/would fear. Now this could be an admin simply taking on an altered class, or simply an imaginary being however it would encourage people to actually pick sides when playing with the karma system...
The good guys - with the good deity
Or the bad ones - with the bad deity, and each would fight each other and etc.

Just a suggestion ;) leave feedback.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I have always secretly wished that there would be a wild Brutalacerate running around with a class that is called "Brutalacerate" or "BrutalAssRape", and that would have all sorts of destruction skills, which people would fear.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That idea reminds me of the character EvilThor from my last server before HC (EvilThor was played by Outern88, however the EvilThor account was given to Millejinta87 not so long ago). Since the server was viking-themed, EvilThor was the evil brother of the thunder God Thor. The server had to choose who's side to fight for. Me and millejinta87 built a huge temple with an altar where we sacrificed diamond blocks to please EvilThor. For people who didn't worship him, he would fly around flinging thunderbolts at them. When he was first introduced, we all had a manhunt on him where we ran around the entire map with 15 people and in the end we all got roasted.

It was really cool. Most of the towns chose to fight EvilThor and they would band together to hunt down his followers. me and mille were constantly hunted as we worshipped EvilThor. EvilThor became a center role in server politics and economy as his followers wouldn't buy from his enemies etc.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
You just divulged everything in the universe- Yeah I figured that much ;) Im just thinking there could be user input on naming, and who these evil and good gods are....
They can't BOTH be Kainzo...