• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion EXP potion idea.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
Seeing as I see this item being unused in the future, this is my idea for an Exp potion.

1) Level 50-75 reward for all MAs.
2) Levels you up 1 time, it "tops off" your exp, so 1 potions won't overflow into another level.
3) Unthrowable, its a click event like pre-foodbar Food.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
You mean the Bottle O' Enchanting? Having a Rare Candy item would be fun, but I don't think that it should be readily available. Most people would use them to breeze through upper levels that require a lot of exp normally.

Maybe if it was a percentage chance at one or two specific rounds of each Mob Arena, and different arenas have different chances of producing it. So:
  • Round 75 at EasyMA could reward each player with either a bottle o' enchanting (5%) or a gold bar (95%)
  • Round 50 at HardMA could reward each player with either a bottle o' enchanting (7.5%) or a gold bar (92.5%), and Round 75 at HardMA could reward each player with either a bottle o' enchanting (15%) or a gold bar (85%)
Sorry for the edits, it's a thing I do.
This is just an example. My point is, it can't have a reliable source. Even if they're only available way up there, if they're always available way up there people will collect them and experience will more or less be available for money. And I don't think that fits our Herocraft.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the idea, but only if it's an EXTREMELY RARE prize. If it's something you can get reliably, I think it would probably be abused. So maybe rare prize from a very difficult MA.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
I like the idea, but only if it's an EXTREMELY RARE prize. If it's something you can get reliably, I think it would probably be abused. So maybe rare prize from a very difficult MA.

Thats what I mean.

Perhaps Round 50 could become the 3 Agro-Iron Golem round.